Tavern of Roberts Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavern of Roberts Pirates

Forum of the Robert's Brotherhood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Epic mission rewards, worth it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodrigo da Silva

Rodrigo da Silva

Epic mission rewards, worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Epic mission rewards, worth it?   Epic mission rewards, worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:20 am

Hi guys, just wanna say, great initiative this forum, hope it work out. But to the point of this topic: What rewards for the epic mission content are worht getting?

with epic i mean Besieged Tortuga, Bey's Retreat and perhaps fortaleza (never done that one though and heard they were nerfed)

from Epic Tortuga, the Sword of David is the obvious one, but also crusader mail perhaps? im asking, cos i dont wanna spend hours of comparing stats, when the work has already been done by someone else Wink

especially Bey's retreat as it is new, heard there were two good pistols, and an armor upgrade and some cannon refits, can someone post some of them here, with advice on which ones to get, would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Kierrip de Badas
Admin
Kierrip de Badas

PostSubject: Re: Epic mission rewards, worth it?   Epic mission rewards, worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 am

fortaleza: khan balum croc (avcom)
tortuga: creased armor and david sworld
bey's retreat: Pistol+tortur items with blood+privaters gun+blood
Back to top Go down
Carl Morris

Carl Morris

PostSubject: Re: Epic mission rewards, worth it?   Epic mission rewards, worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm not abig fan of grinding either, and still don't have Sword of David from Tortuga.

I do have Mud encrusted boots from Tortuga though (Give good Guard Regen and Health and Guard bonus).
Also, the spirt item from Besiged Tortuga is very good (+2 Guard regen)

There is a pair of boots from the Spanish Trade Union exchange in San Juan that give a better (+2) Guard regen if you get celebrated rep with them.

From Beys I'm using the 'Impliments of Pain' which is nice to complement a high damage build.

I still use the Pitfighters Prize from the Pit Boss in Tortuga, also for its damgage mod.
Back to top Go down
Kierrip de Badas
Admin
Kierrip de Badas

PostSubject: Re: Epic mission rewards, worth it?   Epic mission rewards, worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 pm

in iguan you have the jugernot armor that is great and +2regen gard boots too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic mission rewards, worth it?   Epic mission rewards, worth it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic mission rewards, worth it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern of Roberts Pirates :: Public Tavern :: The Bar-
Jump to: