Tavern of Roberts Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavern of Roberts Pirates

Forum of the Robert's Brotherhood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodrigo da Silva

Rodrigo da Silva

Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Empty
PostSubject: Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)   Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

Guys, why is th eforum in french, seeing as all posts i read are english, some stuff seems to be in french. I get french ads, the icons for the threads are in french. Personally i dont mind, i speak french as well and it is quite straightforward, but i can imagine it could prove a little difficult for say teh (barely) english speaking russians to understand it.

I dunno maybe something u guys can work on, not really a priority, but just to give u guys a heads up
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)   Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 am

Yes I'm working on it and I will finish translating soon.
Back to top Go down
Fripwud

Fripwud

PostSubject: Re: Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)   Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm

yes Eric, I also prefer english, but must admit, that the old french navigation bar looked much prettier Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pirategrog.host-united.org
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)   Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Pierrick is on hollidays so I have to do a lot of eco today - crafting comes before forum skin.

But I'll work on it next week and i'll try to let it look better - I promise.
Back to top Go down
Fripwud

Fripwud

PostSubject: Re: Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)   Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:17 pm

no big deal eric, its only an optical thing - everything is working fine, so no hurry at all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pirategrog.host-united.org
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)   Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)   Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is the Forum in French? (or some of it)
Page 1 of 1